**Americana show! ** ( Easter Egg breed )

Mine are all about 9 weeks old - I only took pictures of some of the ladies today.....I have a beautiful roo - but we're not getting attached to him since he'll be dinner one of these days. :( He's not as friendly as my BO roo's..... Mrs. Howell - I just think she's so distinguished and pretty Midge - when I got her, she had the tiniest wings! She looks like an owl too.....so pretty. :) Don't tell the rest but she's probably one of my absolute favorites. She doesn't have a name yet - I haven't really had anything strike me..... This is Speckles (I didn't name her). She's really pretty too.....
These birds are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Did you get them from a hatchery, an individual, or hatch them yourself?

This is my new baby (got her yesterday) She(hopefully a she) is only a few days old.

she/he is adorable
love.gif

I'm really sad -- I had 5 EE's that I ordered from a hatchery. They were GORGEOUS, but all have died except for one. The ones that died got eaten by a stray dog :( but here is my one lone ranger EE! She's nothing "special" but I love her!

I'm really sad -- I had 5 EE's that I ordered from a hatchery. They were GORGEOUS, but all have died except for one. The ones that died got eaten by a stray dog :( but here is my one lone ranger EE! She's nothing "special" but I love her!
Sorry to hear that your EE died, but still such a beautiful bird!
smile.png

Last edited:
Alright :)

Name: Walnut
Breed: Ameraucana

He is such a sweet rooster, I let him walk around the barn at fair

Name: Snow White
Breed: Ameraucana

Back
Top Bottom