• Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
:thud What!?
hide.gif

yeah, 9 survived.
uhmmmm.... Sorry. I kinda lied. I'm guessing that I must've picked up th same pup twice on a cpl of occaisions. I could'nt tell which I put where and since Mommy was in there and the pups were squirming all over and it was dark in there and I was laying in the "porch" of the doghouse, I hope you all will forgive me.
Pipoon came out today to have a drink of broth I made for her and eat some deer meat and liver, a pce of fish and a pce of chkn I had warmed up to almost body temp. That's when I got to see the pups properly. There are 4 whites & 3 Blk&W 1 of them being MY piebald F. So, each pup will get a name from each avatar on this thread and any left over will get a name that has something to do with BYC.
whether it's rock or chantecler or...... Well, maybe something that's easier to say in Cree.....or Ojibway....or English. Nah, stick to Cree.
I'll let you all know what and whenm K?

uhmmmm.... Sorry. I kinda lied. I'm guessing that I must've picked up th same pup twice on a cpl of occaisions. I could'nt tell which I put where and since Mommy was in there and the pups were squirming all over and it was dark in there and I was laying in the "porch" of the doghouse, I hope you all will forgive me.
Pipoon came out today to have a drink of broth I made for her and eat some deer meat and liver, a pce of fish and a pce of chkn I had warmed up to almost body temp. That's when I got to see the pups properly. There are 4 whites & 3 Blk&W 1 of them being MY piebald F. So, each pup will get a name from each avatar on this thread and any left over will get a name that has something to do with BYC.
whether it's rock or chantecler or...... Well, maybe something that's easier to say in Cree.....or Ojibway....or English. Nah, stick to Cree.
Ok

whether it's rock or chantecler or......  Well, maybe something that's easier to say in Cree.....or Ojibway....or English.     Nah, stick to Cree.

That's still a good sized brood. Glad that they are doing well and Pipoon is alright.

I finally had time to finish my gang lines and bridle. I hooked our dogs up and had my little sister run ahead and call them but they did really good. Here are a few pics. Some are blurry, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom