Votes: 8 53.3%
  • sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

• Other

• Total voters
That's still a good sized brood. Glad that they are doing well and Pipoon is alright.

I finally had time to finish my gang lines and bridle. I hooked our dogs up and had my little sister run ahead and call them but they did really good. Here are a few pics. Some are blurry, sorry.

celebrate.gif

How many u got? Just the 2? Did u get any of those dogs u were talking about?

Just our 2 pet dogs. Which is why my sis had to run ahead. They did really good though. The middle is our chocolate lab female I talked about earlier. I later had to put her blanket on. The black/grey is my collie/heeler. He was taught to chase the horses/cows and when he was a pup, he learned to chase my sisters so Im like "Get her, Badger!" And he laid on the speed. :lol:

That's still a good sized brood. Glad that they are doing well and Pipoon is alright.

I finally had time to finish my gang lines and bridle. I hooked our dogs up and had my little sister run ahead and call them but they did really good. Here are a few pics. Some are blurry, sorry.

ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
I'm feeling good inside rightnow. I ate some brekky, stepped out for a cpl breaths of fresh air(way colder than I expected), turned on latop and then mushing thread. nice way to start the day seeing this. Thank you charnicc44

Just our 2 pet dogs. Which is why my sis had to run ahead. They did really good though. The middle is our chocolate lab female I talked about earlier. I later had to put her blanket on. The black/grey is my collie/heeler. He was taught to chase the horses/cows and when he was a pup, he learned to chase my sisters so Im like "Get her, Badger!" And he laid on the speed.
lol.png
That's pretty well how I started too

Back
Top Bottom