thumbsup.gif
on both accounts.
&15.00 for an X-back!
ep.gif
th.gif
I sure would
love.gif
paying that

I finished my chores and dragged my trail then realized I had enough beautiful sunny daylight left to hook-up and go. My baby came with me.
I hooked up Rex with some old pros and Frosty. He did well. It was like he'd been doing it for awhile.
He played out after 1&1/2 miles and kinda lost interest so I just stopped for about 1/2minute and he was good for another 100yards or a shade more. Did like that for a mile till we got home. I think he enjoyed himself thoroughly. I think I got another awesome sleddog up&coming.
Rex has Sibe, Mal and Qimmiq bloods. His long wolfy face is accentuated with almost orange eyes looking through a strong black mask. Just loves people but needs to learn to mind his manners with the other dogs. But he aint even a year yet though so I got time.

In other news tonight.....my 2nd youngest daughter turned 14 yesterday. Mommy & BigSis were away at a training session, so she went to the city with her beau and his mom to go see a movie, so we waited till today to celebrate. Worked out good. 2 of my G-kids came from 200 miles away to visit and my oldest daughter and her 2 daughters are coming as well, and to make it better both my sons took the day off.
Awesome day.

I finished my chores and dragged my trail then realized I had enough beautiful sunny daylight left to hook-up and go. My baby came with me.
I hooked up Rex with some old pros and Frosty. He did well. It was like he'd been doing it for awhile.
He played out after 1&1/2 miles and kinda lost interest so I just stopped for about 1/2minute and he was good for another 100yards or a shade more. Did like that for a mile till we got home. I think he enjoyed himself thoroughly. I think I got another awesome sleddog up&coming. 
Rex has Sibe, Mal and Qimmiq bloods. His long wolfy face is accentuated with almost orange eyes looking through a strong black mask. Just loves people but needs to learn to mind his manners with the other dogs. But he aint even a year yet though so I got time.

In other news tonight.....my 2nd youngest daughter turned 14 yesterday. Mommy & BigSis were away at a training session, so she went to the city with her beau and his mom to go see a movie, so we waited till today to celebrate. Worked out good. 2 of my G-kids came from 200 miles away to visit and my oldest daughter and her 2 daughters are coming as well, and to make it better both my sons took the day off.
Awesome day.

Sounds awesome. I didn't do much. I ran the dogs a little longer today. Little sis still as to run ahead. Then she got to drive and I ran. Yeah, I think she is almost hooked. :lol:

Sounds awesome. I didn't do much. I ran the dogs a little longer today. Little sis still as to run ahead. Then she got to drive and I ran. Yeah, I think she is almost hooked.
lol.png
Ryton. Another up&coming musher. thaz kooleos. keep it goin
celebrate.gif

my tummy is SOOOOO full rightnow
droolin.gif

Lots of good food. My younger son turns 23 2mmoro so gona do it all over again.
droolin.gif

g-nyt all

Back
Top Bottom