Americano Blue's musher/mushing chat thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Americano Blue, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Distance

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. sprint

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Rec

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. Other

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RezChamp

RezChamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Ya eh. Some get kinda freaked out. Old Regal still keeps looking back and he's been pulling for 8 yrs. him good dog tho.
    Gee he looks like a white wolf. His eyes, his facial structure, his stance. The only thing that don't is the frosty brown spot on his left side.
    Well, and his tail has a bit of a curl to it.
    You are close to mountains? Cool. All I have here is boreal landscape and farmland. When I'm in the real boreal landscape that is essentially bog type country with clean water rivers and lakes and stands of mixed coniferous and deciduous trees I'm practically in heaven. When I'm on farmland I'm constantly reminded of what it once was, a veritable Garden of Eden North American style. Full of wild game, fruits, nuts berries, fish, natural herbal meds for all kinds of ailments.
    Oh well, progress essentially calls for destruction of nature. I guess I gota suck it up. :lol:

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    happy birthday then.
    We live pretty close to a mountain and snowmobile trail. My biggest fear is a drunk snowmobiler will hit us but so far they havent.

3. RezChamp

Boys will be boys. brave to the point of stupidity.
    Men are a bit different. We ain't paid to think. We do what were told to do. The women think. At least in my world. But today things are not the way they were when I was growing up. Today there's no respect for women. The women I knew when I was young were powerful. They knew who they were and their roles and responsibilities. Today most of us (women included) are merely pawns in the game of commerce. We are expected to, preached to, trained to, brainwashed to, encouraged to, coerced to, fully believe and accept men and women are equal.
    Personally I believe I can never be equal to a woman. Incidentally, it doesn't matter what others think and feel because I'm talking about how I feel and think in regards to "equality".
    The old ladies I knew were empowered people. Kind, gentle, respectful, loving, sharing, yet strong, powerful thinkers.....of peace not fighting over....
    Today a huge percentage of the women I know are worse than the "tyrannical" men they expend much energy complaining about.
    I don't know of any man that has pushed a 6-9lb living soul out of themselves and 2 days after back to scrubbing floors and making bread, carding then spinning wool and hanging laundry on the line, killing chickens for soup and mending trousers. I do know men that can do all that but not in the efficient manner my grandmothers did and especially not after(as if) giving birth. On top of that those old women could gut and skin deer, moose, elk, make blankets from the down and feathers they plucked off ducks and geese, knit socks, sweaters, mitts, scarves and even underwear and make then sew leather into shoes(moccasins) for 7-9 kids and their husbands. These old ladies didn't have time to go sit at the slot machines for hours, or go drinking alcohol till 1:30AM, or drive around all over the place visiting. They had real life that needed tending too. Real life required hard work, emotionally, mentally, physically and yes, even spiritually.
    There is no way, so long as I am in this world that I am equal to a woman.
    My Nana raised me. Who is raising them boys?
    We are a product of our environment. Sadly our environment today is all about commerce, the $$$$$. ...and equality. Ya right. Equality to have a 9-5 and be a good citizen,pay tax . Don't question, just do as your told.
    I hope by this rant you young ladies(not girls) recognize yourselves. There is a very very powerful message here. Some of you may comprehend immediately little to lots, some may not comprehend for years. But comprehend the depth of this message you shall.
    Just because I have hope for the future of this planet that we call home. I hope my grt.grt.grt.granndchildren can go mushing here too someday. Who knows maybe with your grt.grandchildren.
    [​IMG][​IMG] from :old

4. RezChamp

Wow.

Happy b-day.:celebrate[​IMG]
    And thank you.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    any one else have ADHD?

6. RezChamp

Ya. I know eh. I just about got sucked a few years ago by some hotdogger.
    I was actually more concerned for my dogs. I got to brandishing my snow hook. They slowed down and gave me a wide berth after that.

7. RezChamp

I think I do. Not so bad now. I had to tak epills in grade 7. Yuck.made me dizzy. Sick.
    Shoot gota go battery @ 3%. Tomorrow. C y'all

8. RezChamp

SMUCKED. Sorry

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
  10. charnic44

charnic44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks and that would be scary....

I completely agree with that. The grandchildren thing would be cool. Kinda interesting to think about, really.

Thanks. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by