• sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Nice. While i was away from home, someone came up tp my gate, got out, opened it, got back int heir vehicle and drove right up to the garage, backed up into the snow drift by the horse's gate, then proceeded to leave, and.... they shut the gate!
Nice part.......they left me about 800lbs of fish and stuff. 2 full boxes
(about 130lbs each)of whole white fish and 5 large plastic bags full of heads and innards from Pickerall(walleye) and Sauger. :eek::celebrate
That is a big load off my stressing.
Looks like someone in the universe has a good sense of humour and at the same time a great deal of compassion.

i throw rocks or use water mixure. They font usually get to close, just chasr and bark

Most dogs around here will go away if you yell at em but the gun helps scare them. Rock work too, I guess.

Yup. It's like the 3 most expensive words ever uttered...."might as well".
We don't think about it till it's done. Hehe

Responsibility ain't for selfish or lazy people that's for sure.

Yup.

Nice. While i was away from home, someone came up tp my gate, got out, opened it, got back int heir vehicle and drove right up to the garage, backed up into the snow drift by the horse's gate, then proceeded to leave, and.... they shut the gate!
Nice part.......they left me about 800lbs of fish and stuff. 2 full boxes
(about 130lbs each)of whole white fish and 5 large plastic bags full of heads and innards from Pickerall(walleye) and Sauger. :eek::celebrate
That is a big load off my stressing.
Looks like someone in the universe has a good sense of humour and at the same time a great deal of compassion.

Awesome! That was really nice. Do you know who might have gave you it?

Most dogs around here will go away if you yell at em but the gun helps scare them. Rock work too, I guess.
Yup.

I wish it were like that here. Lots of people get them Rottweilers, PitBulls, American Bulldogs and other "mean" dogs so I don't give any a second chance. Especially after Astro and PrettyGirl got chewed-up. Lost beautiful dogs because of someone else's superiority complex, or more so overcompensating for an unhealthy/wounded self image/worth.
I used the term "mean" dogs because that's what those fighting/slash/guardian dogs are called around here.

Back
Top Bottom