Amoxicillin Help

How's she doing tonight? Did you get any thoughts from your vet? I'm thinking of you and Daytona đź’ś
We got her into the avian vet today thank goodness. She’s doing well. Vet says she has an infection because of her throat swelling shut? Apparently her throat looks like a figure 8. We’re not sure why it happened but I’m home anti inflammatories will reduce the swelling and the figure 8 will open up.

We got her into the avian vet today thank goodness. She’s doing well. Vet says she has an infection because of her throat swelling shut? Apparently her throat looks like a figure 8. We’re not sure why it happened but I’m home anti inflammatories will reduce the swelling and the figure 8 will open up.
Wow! It's a good thing you were able to get her in to see a knowledgeable Avian vet that is willing to treat her. I'm guessing antibiotics wouldn't have helped this completely. This is the first time I'm reading about this so I'm super curious now. I'll be thinking about you and Daytona. I'm cheering her on to make a full recovery ❤️

Wow! It's a good thing you were able to get her in to see a knowledgeable Avian vet that is willing to treat her. I'm guessing antibiotics wouldn't have helped this completely. This is the first time I'm reading about this so I'm super curious now. I'll be thinking about you and Daytona. I'm cheering her on to make a full recovery ❤️
Me too! I didn’t know a chickens throat could close up.

Back
Top Bottom