An Angel's purpose

"There's only the fact that Rodrigo is tied with the angels keeping Ezio from recruiting him." Connor added. "Ezio thinks Rodrigo is under the angel's mind control... Because Ezio and Rodrigo used to be childhood friends."

Sky kept landing blows with the blades on her gauntlets. Rodrigo snarled and angrily threw a harsh blow at her side. She doubled over, gripping her side. All at once, the Assassins tensed and all weapons were held ready. But Sky grinned. "Gotcha." She snapped her arm forward and from her pocket came a trio of knives. The knives scored Rodrigo's shoulders, one in his chest. Rodrigo gave a shocked gasp and staggered back. He fell and looked at Sky, his eyes almost pleading. Sky turned her back on Rodrigo, but looked over her shoulder at him. "Tell me where the angels are and I'll spare you."
Rodrigo gasped, groping for air. "C-Connor's town... The very edge..."
"Diablo, heal him." Sky said as she came back into the throng of her clanmates. Diablo took the knives from Rodrigo's flesh, and the wounds closed.
And they were gone.

"Yes, we were." Sky said, the Assassins pooling around her like shields as they trekked towards Connor's town. "We grew up together, the same town. Our parents were friends. But now, he's tied with the angels under their control. I have to either give up on him or set him free." Sky sighed, closing the blades on her gauntlets. "It's hard to fight him. That's... that's why I spared him." Her last sentence was more exhausted, more somber than the others.

"Yes, we were." Sky said, the Assassins pooling around her like shields as they trekked towards Connor's town. "We grew up together, the same town. Our parents were friends. But now, he's tied with the angels under their control. I have to either give up on him or set him free." Sky sighed, closing the blades on her gauntlets. "It's hard to fight him. That's... that's why I spared him." Her last sentence was more exhausted, more somber than the others.
"How are they controlling him?" Twilight wondered out loud.

( Refer to above: "as they trekked towards Connor's hometown." ... )

The Assassins broadened out, still walking protectively around their injured leader.
"I don't think that was the real Rodrigo." Sky murmured. "He doesn't have a violent bone in his body. I can't bring myself to believe that he could command an entire body."
Altaïr, from beneath his hood, looked at Sky. He cocked an eyebrow. "Ezio, you can't be considering..."
Sky looked at Altaïr with raised eyebrows. Altaïr set his jaw and looked forward again. "I can't believe you." He hissed.

She is the daughter of Auditore
She is the Monster
Wreaking havoc where she goes
Killing the Assassin's foes

"Assassins, to the skies!" Ezio commanded, all of them leaping to the cover of nearby trees. Below them, a landmine had exploded.
"D*mn!" Sky hissed, examining her leg, which had been burned. "Assassins, keep to the trees."
The landmines were everywhere, just by Connor's town.
"Here we are. The base of the angels, and it's a trap."

Back
Top Bottom