An official intro to Yan and Yu and the mutt babes, too. :)

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Well, here they are in a slightly better pic. Both are improving rapidly. Pardon the little egg crusted faces.
smile.png

007.jpg

And the two little mutts (soooooo sweet). Wanting to name them some variation of day and night just haven't decided on what yet.
smile.png

012.jpg

No, they are from my mom's eggs.
smile.png
Whenever I hatch shipped eggs I put 2 or 3 "test eggs" from hers to compare the hatch from our eggs and the shipped ones.
smile.png
Pretty cute for a test I think.
smile.png
They are both From her EE hen and BSL roo. Surprisingly different.
smile.png

Ohhhhh.....Salt and Pepper is cute too.
smile.png
Hmmmmm.....maybe. Yeah, I am kinda liking mutts (yes, yes, we must remember designer chicks LOL) myself. I have hatched about 20 or so as little tests and they are all so unique and special!!!!

Ummm...sorry, any Silkienapping will have to go through my 11 y/o son who is worse than any momma grizzly bear about these two!!!! LOL

Omg Christy those silkies chicks are just way way to cute. they look like tiny teddy bears
love.gif

and the mutt chicks are cuteness overload
th.gif

aw you sure hatch out the cutest little bunch of chicks ever Congrats again
hugs.gif
smile.png

Thanks, Mark. Yeah, I always tell everyone that for some reason I always get the most gorgeous chickies in the world and everyone else gets the left-overs.
smile.png
And I KNOW I am not partial at all!!!!
smile.png

Mutt chicks~ yellow chick La Sol (Sun)
black chick Mabon (no clue what it means,just
like it for a black critter LOL)

I am so happy your silkie babies are perking up! They are darling!!

ETA: the crowns on those silkies are to die for!! They have some serious topknots going on already!

Last edited:
I like those names!!! Very cute!!!!

Yes, they have a serious pouf going on!!! The two with the vaulted skulls are the ones who survived so I told my son to expect some serious big hair!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom