An old "newbie"

GrandmaLorna

Songster
6 Years
Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I'm not exactly new to BYC. I belonged several years ago, but I don't remember what my user name was. I have had many life changes since, and am now going to raise chickens again. Previously, I had raised them for years in a hobby farm setting. Now, I am in a development where they will be truly in a back yard. I have my coop built, and am expecting 15 chickens in May. I've enjoyed turning our 1 1/2 acres into our little patch of Eden with lots of fruit production, an orchard, vegetable garden, and flower gardens. We live in Wisconsin. My husband is still working, and I am retired.

G'Day from down under GrandmaLorna :frow Welcome Back!

I hope you enjoy being an active BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom