Ancona Duck Hatching Eggs - NPIP

harriedhomemaker

Songster
8 Years
Jul 26, 2011
NPIP certified Ancona duck hatching eggs for sale for $2.50 each plus a flat fee of $12 to cover shipping and packing materials. If I have extra eggs, I will include some with your order.

I have black, chocolate, and blue ducks and drakes in my flock, so you have a good shot at getting a variety of colors.

Before you order, please read http://gustfrontfarm.webs.com/hatching-eggs-and-ducklings to learn about my procedures and policies. I only sell hatching eggs when I have confirmed that fertility is excellent. I cannot guarantee hatchability of shipped eggs, however, due to variables such as handling during shipping and incubation.

Check out my farm Facebook page and website for more information. Thanks!

Hi, Harried Homemaker! :)

Thank you so much for packing my beautiful eggs so carefully! I ordered a dozen and- true to your word- you threw in a couple of extras, and there was not one damaged egg or detached air cell! I received them two days after I made payment, as well.

Hopefully, I'll post pics of my new little ones in about three weeks.

Thanks, again!

Hi, Harried Homemaker!
smile.png

Thank you so much for packing my beautiful eggs so carefully! I ordered a dozen and- true to your word- you threw in a couple of extras, and there was not one damaged egg or detached air cell! I received them two days after I made payment, as well.

Hopefully, I'll post pics of my new little ones in about three weeks.

Thanks, again!

I'm so glad they arrived there safely! I can't wait to see the results of your hatch.

My first hatching experience did not go as well as I would have liked. However, out of t fourteen eggs we managed to hatch seven.

Only two appeared infertile, and only one formed a blood ring. I tossed those three along the way. We had eleven viable eggs.

The birth was traumatic as the membranes had dried out and toughened severely. Three were malpositioned and one of those three pipped at the opposite end of the egg. Whew!

We are keeping four and are delighted with the lovely little flock,. One black, two chocolate, and one mystery... Maybe tri?

I'll post pics. soon! And thank you, again. :)

Back
Top Bottom