Ancona Ducklings

Quote:
Sorry. I haven't tried. Perhaps after the hurricane this coming weekend, I'll unlimber the camera.

Quote:
Hey bayyhayy! Thanks for the shout out! Love my ducks
smile.png
big_smile.png

I can confirm that Cackle has chocolates. Some of my flock is from there, lays well, and has nice asymmetrical markings
smile.png
However - I did cherry-pick them from a larger flock of Cackle Anconas.

Quote:
smile.png
big_smile.png

You are welcome!!! I was actually getting on here again to get that website for a friend. I LOVE your website and I love reading and rereading what you guys have written about Anconas!!!

Mine are on their way! I can NOT wait!

Quote:
smile.png
big_smile.png

You are welcome!!! I was actually getting on here again to get that website for a friend. I LOVE your website and I love reading and rereading what you guys have written about Anconas!!!

I better get an incubator so I can get some eggs from you next year. Very lovely.

Cetawin- yes, she ships and yes she has moved and there will only be a possible few that may be available but you might get some eggs from her and put them under your ancona! I know she will have plenty of those!

Quote:

I better get an incubator so I can get some eggs from you next year. Very lovely.

This is actually a good time to get one used. Most folks are either upgrading to prepare for next year or have realized that they haven't used it enough to justify storing it. Of course, a simple still air Little Giant Hovabator will only cost you about $45.

Quote:
smile.png
big_smile.png

Thanks for the kind words! I've enjoyed putting it together and it's grown quite a bit this year - LOL!

I have some lavender ancona eggs coming from Plum Run soon... I can't wait to get them into the incubator!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom