And Easter egg but Not fm an EE! (Pic)

Cool egg!! That would make and excellent avatar.
wink.png
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone have an idea HOW this happened? I've read an article about how the color is laid down but it hasn't quite clicked for me. I'm a visual person so am trying to "see" how the color would be laid down esp. in an egg such as this. Any suggestions, articles, pictures, ramblings?
lol.png

I think it is a beautiful unique egg. I agree with some of the other posts. Blow it out and save it!!!

Does anyone have an idea HOW this happened? I've read an article about how the color is laid down but it hasn't quite clicked for me. I'm a visual person so am trying to "see" how the color would be laid down esp. in an egg such as this. Any suggestions, articles, pictures, ramblings?

Sorry I have no idea either. I have wondered the same things myself b/c I have a BR that sometimes lays brown eggs with white speckles. Pretty egg, but not as neat as the one you have there!
love.gif

Just had to pipe in. I second and third and fourth the suggestion to blow it out and keep it. You may NEVER see anything like that again.

Just how does that happen, well, I'm sure there's a real technical reason behind it. When somebody who finally knows tells you, let us all know!

God Bless,

You are not going to believe this but I went out tonight to feed the ducks and put all the birds to bed and found one egg in a box. Well surprise surprise! I had an egg that looks very similar to the one pictures except the top half looks exactly like yours and the bottom half looks like the middle of your egg. I'm pretty sure it's one of my Welsummers.

Is that ironic or what?

God Bless,

Back
Top Bottom