and I am back........

klf73

Mad Scientist
14 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
So after a coyote took most of my project birds last year and our beloved laying hens I was ready to give up chickens altogether. Dh came home safely from Afghanistan and now that spring is coming he has convinced me to move forward with some of the projects I was coming up with from the hatches I had from last year. I will shortly have new breeding coop/pens. I will be pulling out the bator and for the first time I will be incubating my eggs and not shipped ones (am sure the ladies at the P.O. will miss me
tongue.png
). I have also been bit by the Orp bug...had one roo hatch from some eggs I got last year. He is massive and oh so sweet, even to the banties that are still in his pen(roo included), so I had to ask Julie for some chicks to get him some girls. Just wanted to drop in and say "Hi"
frow.gif

Hi Krista! You probably don't remember me but my kids and I stopped by a couple years ago to give a bunch of roos a ride to MA. My son had so much fun with your boys. I'm SO glad your DH returned safely!

Have fun with your orp projects!

yes I remember you! I have some Russian Orloff roos that need to go.....wanna take them
tongue.png

thanks for the welcomes and I hope to be able to spend more time on here.

Back
Top Bottom