And it starts........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought MSNBC was owned by Al Jazeera! OOps, my bad!
lau.gif

I'm not sure how any reasonable person can say that Fox is more to the right than MSNBC is to the left.

I don't watch a lot of network news and I'm not all that fond of Fox. However, in my view, they are the least of the evils.

Someone show me one network dedicated to truth in journalism, not selling commercial space or pushing their own agendas.

In my opinion, Fox is more towards the middle than any of the other networks. The problem with most of the Fox bashers is that they simply don't watch Fox.

Quote:
Truly? They refused until all, including FOX, was included? That in and of itself is newsworthy - even the lamestream media realizes the White House is off the plantation with this one.

see, I watch them all, left right and hi diddle diddle right down the middle.

I listen to talk shows such as tom leykis to rush and glen beck, to the Reverend Al Sharpton.

I am amazed that the media banded together and basically told the whitehouse, you wont talk to them? Then none of us talk to you. I was proud of the media for the first time.

No media is unbiased, thats why I watch the same story from 3-4 viewpoints. That way I can get my own opinion after listening to the facts, suppositions etc.

Quote:
Truly? They refused until all, including FOX, was included? That in and of itself is newsworthy - even the lamestream media realizes the White House is off the plantation with this one.

Yeah, 5 major media outlets were represented and they all refused to cover whatever the whitehouse press conference with the Pay Czar unless everyone was included.

Quote:
not yet, it was on CNN and FOX & friends as I started this thread. I've been looking for a link online but all I can find is video. Lemme see where the video link is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom