Ohio
But I'm not surprised.

I told my daughter some time the wooly worms said
it was coming. She didn't believe me...just another
old wives tale.

Cold here, been in the low 30's all day. Starting to warm
up, suppose to warm through the night.

And my dear wife...she turns even older tomorrow. Somehow
I ended up with a halloween bride. Fitting justice...

Spook

Frost on the pumpkin and then some, eh?

Glad to hear you're safe and warm.

Happy Birthday to Momma Spook! Though to me, the poetic justice works the other way - how fitting that the Halloween baby wound up with you! (At least as good as the Easter baby that almost happened to me, though like most things associated with me, he wound up being late after all
roll.png
)

My horse developed a double winter coat early this year. So I'm expecting an extra cold winter, maybe a serious snowstorm. Of course around here if we get two inches of snow every thing closes. I wouldn't be surprised if we received 12 inches of snow this year.

More photo ops for me!

12 inches!?!...the whole year!?!...we'll probably get more than that in one snow fall here in Wisconsin. I dont like snow very much, but when u live where i do, its not avoidable, lol. Id rather have it just freeze over really good so the pond and lakes will be great for ice skating

12 inches!?!...the whole year!?!...we'll probably get more than that in one snow fall here in Wisconsin. I dont like snow very much, but when u live where i do, its not avoidable, lol. Id rather have it just freeze over really good so the pond and lakes will be great for ice skating
Yeah, I know. Not much by many standards, but hey, the snow is gone in a few days and it's back to enjoying the blue sky.

Back
Top Bottom