And the winner of the 'got eggs?' tee shirt is....!!***

Finally !!! Got you on my FaceBook and listed you on the WI Cheesehead thread. And so far voted 4 times and have you in my signature. Had major problems with that. Don't know how to get it in bright green or red now but I have the necessary info
thumbsup.gif

Looks like you're in the lead !!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I think you deleted some of the characters in the signature code.

I'll try again, weird things are happening with my puter.

You did it! WOOT!!
smile.png

Quote:
Nice going FT!!! BTW: you can make any of your words colored if you wrap them in this:

You put the first set of brackets before your sentence and the last set of brackets at the end. Easy peasy!

Quote:
At this moment we are 48 points behind the leader BUT, don't get too comfortable with that information b/c I've been watching the numbers in this contest for the past week and can tell you that veeery interesting things happen to the top two leaders' vote tallies at certain times of day and I'm fairly confident that it's not all above-board. I do have it on good information that one of the leaders has their spouse email their 350 employees to vote for their tree daily. (the fact is, they told me this on the phone yesterday. strange but true)

SO, let's keep on sharing and if you have a Twitter account, TWEET AWAY!! Thanks all!

43104_christmas_egg_tree_2012_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom