Anderson SC All Breed Bantam Club, Nov. 20th Clemson SC

Donna-Marie-
Let me know what you hear!
I'll phone in my entries if there are some!
I have about 4-5 silkies kinda showable now...
My daughter has 2-3...
Thanks!
Kim:D

Quote:
OH- I could be a spokesperson/ad agent for them! In fact....since this is chicken chat...I entered a pic of my and the chickies chillin with some in the shade and won a prize pack of merhandise....they probably jujst assumed im nuts and sent me some to shut me up...
smile.png
I'll hafta dig out that pic!
Kim

Quote:
OH- I could be a spokesperson/ad agent for them! In fact....since this is chicken chat...I entered a pic of my and the chickies chillin with some in the shade and won a prize pack of merhandise....they probably jujst assumed im nuts and sent me some to shut me up...
smile.png
I'll hafta dig out that pic!
Kim

Thats too cool! I just looked it up and I dont have a distillery/distributor any where near me. Closest is Knoxville. I might could get Jack to pick me up some...

Last edited:
Quote:
Some Southern Firefly Lemonade coming up!!! I'll stop by with my hubby, how many bottles do you want?
wink.png

I have yet to "do the tour", so it's a good excuse for us to go. Besides, my husband just got a new car and has been bugging me to go somewhere (just so he can drive)...like he won't be driving enough on Saturday!!!
gig.gif

Juliette

Juliette- One would be wonderful-
Get that man out in his CAR!!!
Didn't get a chance to do the tour- just tasted instead...love the island too! Beautiful!
cool.png

Thanks!
Kim

Just got off the phone with Anthony and there are no other silkies but mine entered as of right now. I will be pulling my entry out if no one else calls in tonight. I will check with him again tomorrow to be sure no one else has called in to show silkies.

Awwww...
I did phone mine in while ago- I called the other gentleman on the show contact list. He said he had no other silkies entered. Mine is a 3 1/2 hour drive...wish there were more! With it being such a large show I thought there would be more! I'll try to get in touch with him as well...
sad.png

I was looking forward to seeing you ladies!
Juliette...sadly I must cancel my Firefly pick up! But go for the ToUR by all means!! Thank you sooo much for being kind enough to bring it! Hope you have a great time at the show! Careful!...You might go back with more than you came with!
I really need to get on to BYC more such super nice peeps here!
Talk again soon!
Kim

Quote:
Sorry, Kim I was looking forward to meeting you...
sad.png
...I understand though, it's a 4 1/2 hour drive for me as well! Depending on how many Seramas are entered, I may change my mind about going next year. Sadly, there just aren't enough shows in my neck of the woods...

And Yes, it is soooo nice to be here!

Juliette

Back
Top Bottom