Angry! Where is your heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
umm, im not sure dogs chasing coons is illegal, for it to be illegal it must be actual HumanXAnimal contact. and personally i'd report the growing/selling pot before i reported someone training dogs for hunting activities... You could think of it as sort of a positive way. less coons that will eat your chickens/break into your stuff/Give you, other people and animals rabies.. etc.

Last edited:
Quote:
...okay, so now I'm confused...you don't report something that is illegal....?

I don't beleive in that kind of thing... I can understand people protecting their livstock and killing coons or whatever... luckily in the 10 years I have lived here I never had to kill anything for going after my birds(i had chickens and ducks off and on) I am sorry your neighbor is cruel and stupid...

The OP claimed to know the rules, yet decided to violate them anyway, so this thread is closed.
hmm.png
The rules are posted below:

*This forum is for dealing with predators and pests. Period.

*If information is graphic, please note it in the subject line of your post so members can make a decision whether they want to open the thread or not. If you choose to open a thread with said warnings, it is not BYC's responsibility when you are offended.

*Dealing with predators and pests is not always pleasant. Although sometimes hard to do, please be as sensitive as possible when explaining procedures and results. Some younger members and/or squeamish adults will appreciate it.

*Although some ways are not considered ideal to some, it serves the purpose of removing the offending predator. If you have an idea or a helpful comment, please do reply. If it is a sarcastic comment about the disposal or capture of a predator, please keep your thoughts to yourself. We are not here to judge one another on methods or ways and means.

*Compassion will go a long way toward helping to educate and help solve someone's predator problem. No matter the reason, most members' birds are their pets and being a chicken doesn't make it less of a pet than a house cat or companion dog. Please don't lecture or hassle anyone about their losses. Glass houses......

*It is the responsibility of the person with the predator to determine the legalities of what they do and that person will take ultimate responsibility. BYC does not condone illegal acts.

For instance, Trapping..this is a legal defence and it is not open for debate whether you prefer this method or not. This forum is designed as an aid to those who are having predator problems. It is not a debate forum on ethics.

*Please keep this in mind as we all learn from one another how to deter predators. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom