Animal swap in Paris Kentucky

crazyelk

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
There are usually rabbits and all types of poultry there. This Saturday and every second Saturday of the month. Any one going to be there?

Pretty sure it is still going on. There was one just this past saturday. Will have to wait until the next month and see how the weather is.

Last edited:
It starts at 8:00 am and it is located at the bourbon county agriculture office. It just of the bypass by going toward the stock yards.

I'll be sure to check that out. Somehow I keep missing poultry shows in KY because I never hear about them until immediately afterwards.

Thanks for posting this!!

I just keep finding Ky people on here. That is great. I have only been on for a week and it is so addicted. I have been following the group on "Social" "Where am I" "Kentucky group". I didnt notice the names here.

I like to check out the swaps at the London stockyard on Tuesday morning. And when I am working Tuesday I try to check out the local guys at the Pulaski Co stockyard on Friday.

I am hopefully going to be there. I heard about it today from a gentleman looking for a Serama roo. Maybe I can take a few extra roos and see what I can get. Anyway, bring your kids and I'll put them a little roo in an Easter basket for a trade!
lol.png

Do you have to tell anyone if you want to bring some birds?
What is everyone bringing? Does everyone have birds or do they have hatching eggs? Im looking for some Ameraucanas or EEs and maybe a silkie.......
Also, you should post this info in the Kentucky Traders thread...its somewhere in the Chicks and Chickens for sale......I think!
See you there!!

Back
Top Bottom