animal tooth paste---teeth cleaning

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
i need a tooth paste that will clean teeth but is safe for pets. i was looking at my goats and pigs teeth and couldnt help but notice plack and food inbetween the teeth, i look forward to brush the teeth and train them not to freak when i try to brush them, so i need a few suggjestions for a tooth paste that is animal friendly.

i need a tooth paste that will clean teeth but is safe for pets. i was looking at my goats and pigs teeth and couldnt help but notice plack and food inbetween the teeth, i look forward to brush the teeth and train them not to freak when i try to brush them, so i need a few suggjestions for a tooth paste that is animal friendly.

I've seen toothpastes sold for dogs. That would probably be safe for other animals too, although I don't know whether the goats would like the flavor.

You could start with just a toothbrush and water. That is sure to be safe, and it keeps things simple while you're starting out. Just the brushing action might make a difference, even without a toothpaste.

I've seen toothpastes sold for dogs. That would probably be safe for other animals too, although I don't know whether the goats would like the flavor.

You could start with just a toothbrush and water. That is sure to be safe, and it keeps things simple while you're starting out. Just the brushing action might make a difference, even without a toothpaste.
maybe, i could just do water for now.

I agree, our vet once told us that water and an old toothbrush is fine for cleaning teeth. However, if you really are looking for toothpaste I have seen animal toothpaste available

Back
Top Bottom