Animals Are my world

dezmarrelda

Hatching
9 Years
Sep 8, 2010
Hi, I am new to the chicken world... I acquired 33 variety of breeds of chickens most where children's pets that they have received for Easter. Along came 7 more Easter ducklings. Lucky me? I have a small horse farm that include 5 miniature horses 2 big paint horses and one palomino. That's my real passion the ponies, yes my horses are in my blood. I do not stop there I also have one parrot 2 cats one is feral I just feed the poor soul. One Alaskan Malamute rescue 5 month old puppy that is as big as a moose.
I do work in the animal field owning a pet grooming and boarding business. I have always studied animal husbandry and have worked as a vet tech.
I have been reading around this site and have learned a lot from all of you
caf.gif

Glad my boyfriend is in the construction business for my coop is growing bigger with the menagerie of birds. Thanks again for the idea with the outside flooring of gravel then sand is awesome for the out door runs. I will post picture soon of my coop it is still being built. Everyone that sees it calls it a bird aquarium lol so that's what I'll call it.
I just am at aw... what a great site this place is with helpful people & peeps.
Your new bird friend,
Dez

Thank you,
I have been lurking here for along time tehehe. I have only had chicks since April. Always contemplated having them so now here I go.

Back
Top Bottom