Animals In Trouble

I KNOW! I saw them and was drooling. I would LOVE to have a nice big draft to ride! My dad doesn't agree with me and wants a quarter horse. I said I'd meet him in the middle and get a paint. Haha, I think he will go for that! I figure after med school I'll be able to choose whatever kind of horse my heart desires, so for now I'll just make him happy.

Right now we have two quarter horse boys, both unregistered. One is starting to get up there in age though, so we want to get another so that he can be semi retired. He's still in perfect health, just can't do what he used to!

I told my dad we can drive the country looking at med schools and do a little horse shopping at the same time! He seemed to like that idea.
wink.png

Quote:
Ive never been to NJ but, down here good horses are still a little pricey but nothing like they was a few years back. I bought a horse last fall for $250 a two year old standardbred gelding he wasnt broke, and after about 6 days of riding he was already racking and doing great. But no flaws at all other than young and not broke but a good sound, calm horse. If you pay $2500 or $3800 around here youve got one heck of a horse. Thats if you find a good horse, that is already broke and/ or trained.

Back
Top Bottom