Animations?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by tx_dane_mom, Nov 24, 2007.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Ok, I tried doing a search b/c I am sure you guys have covered it at some point...but I came up with nothing, so I am sorry! But...HOW do you guys do the wiggle butts and the 'funny post' signs and all the stuff???
    All I see are basic smileys.
    Kristi

2. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    when you post, the smile faces are above the box you are typing into. [​IMG] :| [​IMG] [​IMG] :eek: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :mad: [​IMG] [​IMG]

for the others to the right should say smileys press show and those come up click on whatever you want on post and will appear written , but when you post the little guy shows up,: barnie(had to add a space between: and barnie or smiley man shows up) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] its best to put a space between these or sometime it will picture just the first one and leave others as words.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  3. mtptl77

mtptl77 New Egg

May 7, 2010
    This ion pump is an example of antiport membrane transport, where the transported molecules are pumped across the membrane in opposite directions (as opposed to synport). The sodium gradient is generated for use by cotransport systems, such as the active transport of glucose from the extracellular environment into the inside of the cell. The non-equilibrium state of the sodium gradient is essentially free energy to be used for the import of molecules against their own concentration gradient.
    =============
    Cheap SEO

4. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:What was that for??

5. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
    Quote:What was that for??

Hfjkfjyfngdkdjg? Ugkjgkjf, sbfhf dfjfldiij gjdjgkfddj. Fdkdfjh dshhf dgr jhgdjg dgfkjd rkuurhs hgsg ayeg sdjgj djtt? Hfuffu sskdf shgdfjk.[​IMG] Fdkff, sjagh djhgda dkf akhed kag khdkfufu fdhfkjd akfhgf. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by