Animations?

tx_dane_mom

Songster
12 Years
Sep 23, 2007
SE Texas
Ok, I tried doing a search b/c I am sure you guys have covered it at some point...but I came up with nothing, so I am sorry! But...HOW do you guys do the wiggle butts and the 'funny post' signs and all the stuff???
All I see are basic smileys.
Kristi

when you post, the smile faces are above the box you are typing into.
smile.png
:|
sad.png
big_smile.png
:eek:
wink.png
hmm.png
tongue.png
lol.png
:mad:
roll.png
cool.png

for the others to the right should say smileys press show and those come up click on whatever you want on post and will appear written , but when you post the little guy shows up,: barnie(had to add a space between: and barnie or smiley man shows up)
barnie.gif
he.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
its best to put a space between these or sometime it will picture just the first one and leave others as words.

Last edited:
This ion pump is an example of antiport membrane transport, where the transported molecules are pumped across the membrane in opposite directions (as opposed to synport). The sodium gradient is generated for use by cotransport systems, such as the active transport of glucose from the extracellular environment into the inside of the cell. The non-equilibrium state of the sodium gradient is essentially free energy to be used for the import of molecules against their own concentration gradient.
=============
Cheap SEO

Quote:
What was that for??

Hfjkfjyfngdkdjg? Ugkjgkjf, sbfhf dfjfldiij gjdjgkfddj. Fdkdfjh dshhf dgr jhgdjg dgfkjd rkuurhs hgsg ayeg sdjgj djtt? Hfuffu sskdf shgdfjk.
roll.png
Fdkff, sjagh djhgda dkf akhed kag khdkfufu fdhfkjd akfhgf.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom