Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome!

Boruto and Attack on Titan season 2 have come out.

I SAW. *-*

AoT is great and all but obviously by my profile, what I'm truly excited for is the Fairy Tail movie and I believe the continuation of the actual anime comes out this year to so yay! :yesss:

I used to love Fairy Tail; it was one of the best animes ever. But, after the time skip, I couldn't watch it anymore. That totally ruined it for me, so much so that I refuse to watch it anymore.
I was so upset about it. :/

Last edited:
I SAW. *-*
I used to love Fairy Tail; it was one of the best animes ever. But, after the time skip, I couldn't watch it anymore. That totally ruined it for me, so much so that I refuse to watch it anymore.
I was so upset about it. :/

I was fine with the time skip and all but I do know a lot of people really hate the archs after it. I know I'm one of the few who actually liked the grand magic games but I didn't like the style change in the middle of that arch. And I know that there are a lot of better animes out there but I truly adore Fairy Tail for all it is, I can't seem to let it go.

Last edited:
I was fine with the time skip and all but I do know a lot of people really hate the archs after it. I know I'm one of the few who actually liked the grand magic games but I didn't like the style change in the middle of that arch. And I know that there are a lot of better animes out there but I truly adore Fairy Tail for all it is, I can't seem to let it go.

What are some better anime?

I wanna saw

:( :hugs

:lol:

:hugs

Yeah. I appreciate that some people still like it, but I just couldn't like it after then. It felt different. :/
Before the time skip, Fairy Tail was absolutely brilliant. It was funny and captivating, and I loved the characters (especially Gajeel, Levy, and Leo). But the skip changed everything (THE GUILD!!!! :hit ) and I just lost interest.

What are some better anime?

Depends what kind of anime you like. :lol:

:lol:

:hugs
Yeah. I appreciate that some people still like it, but I just couldn't like it after then. It felt different. :/
Before the time skip, Fairy Tail was absolutely brilliant. It was funny and captivating, and I loved the characters (especially Gajeel, Levy, and Leo). But the skip changed everything (THE GUILD!!!! :hit ) and I just lost interest.
Depends what kind of anime you like. :lol:

:hugs pats your back and hugs you

Back
Top Bottom