Anime Drawings

:)

I don't see those sort of things.

*starts humming awesomely annoying tune*

neither do i
lol.png

Okay, back on topic, my weird drawing of the 11th doctor in doctor who... ik, he looks like a teenager.

in my weird half anime have real life style.

Ok, i am back.. and half awake XD

I really like it!! But something is missing.. maybe the flow of the clothes.. The clothes need to be looser, like maybe add some " < " every now and then to show a wrinkle in the clothes. Not exactly a straight sideways < but one that makes the clothes look like he can move in them. But otherwise its great!! I will have to post some of mine here, but first I have to take a picture of one!
lol.png
( in case you didn't know, I am not a photographer, at all!! not even to still things XD )

lol! and I was thinking there was something wrong with the clothes, thanks!

Edited 'cause it didn't say what i wanted it to.

Last edited:
Okay, back on topic, my weird drawing of the 11th doctor in doctor who... ik, he looks like a teenager.

in my weird half anime have real life style.

My constructive criticism: the proportions are off, and I don't see any manga elements in the drawing.

Here's what I have in a big 'ol sketch dump. Sorry about the crappiness, it's hard getting used to a tablet, and I can do a lot better. But it's an example.

Odd. It came out in black & white instead of color.

Last edited:
cool. and yeah, I wasn't really trying to make it manga, since he's a real person (actor, you know.). But wow, ur good! I like the eyes...

Back
Top Bottom