!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

Oh my goodness, if anything and everything dark, creepy, or dangerous happened to me in real life; I'd be out there with a gun, mah stepdad, and a flashlight. I LOVE scary things and I ADORE creepy adventures. Scary movies, scary books, scary videos or animes, anything!! ^_^

HAha!!!! Must be nice :) I can't even go out to the chicken coop in the dark without a flashlight, otherwise I imagine zombies or vampires jumping out from behind tree and trying to eat me
hide.gif
lau.gif

Lol, it's fun being brave. ^-^ I was just kinda... born brave, I don't really know how else to put it. I've never really been scared of much.

Hahaha, speaking of zombies. In case there's ever a zombie apocalypse and a terminator shows up at my house to protect me (I watched all 4 of the Terminator movies with mah friend. Clearly we got way into them.) I'm always prepared. I have a zombie apocalypse bag with several bags of chips, water, my laptop (what if i need to hack databases to find information?) my portable wi-fi hotspot (for my laptop), my knife and my pliers. >:3 I'm ready to go.

I have a 12 gage shotgun, two .45s, a German Ruger Scout .308 w/ turkey choke, two double barrel rifles, about 6 boxes of ammo for each gun, three pairs of pliers, two Swiss Army knives, and two bows. All which can be found around my house. I'm best with a bow (went to national archery competition) but I can and will shoot a gun. I'm safe. xD I mean hey, in the apocalypse, it's every man for himself. I might as well take the stuff from the house if it's every man on their own. lol

Hunt deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit with a bow. I'm a lefty when it comes to archery. I've been doing archery for 2 years. Went to national archery competition and shot highest in mah school. My highest score is 273 out of 300.

Back
Top Bottom