!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

Cool! I've never seen RWBY, but I am going to cosplay Lord Death for any animecon I can go to. Dang, I have to make it! That's going to take a LOOOOONGGGG time. Erg. But it'll be worth it, because I can wear it around the house and wear it on Halloween. My friend wants to cosplay Maka, then my sister want to cosplay Soul (which I don't exactly see how that's going to work. Lol XD)

Cool! I've never seen RWBY, but I am going to cosplay Lord Death for any animecon I can go to. Dang, I have to make it! That's going to take a LOOOOONGGGG time. Erg. But it'll be worth it, because I can wear it around the house and wear it on Halloween. My friend wants to cosplay Maka, then my sister want to cosplay Soul (which I don't exactly see how that's going to work. Lol XD)

Have you heard of the Otakonin Baltimore this summer? I might go

Anything that the Rooster Teeth studios does I like, including RWBY. I can't remember which character name at the moment but cosplayer Jessica Nigri got to do a voice:D

Last edited:
Nope... What's it about?
so, in the future wolves are supposed to be extinct for 200 years, but they really aren't, everyone just thinks they are because they've evolved to take on a human form as well as their wolf one. its almost every wolf's dream to find paradise and four wolves meet each other in a city and after a short series of events decide to go on a journey to paradise together.
you should watch it! its a pretty good show, of the four main characters there's only one that i don't like!

la main characters~! the pink haired chick is kinda freaky and i dont really like her much, she's (literally) a flower, the names of the characters from left to right are Hige (i don't like him much), Kiba (i like him but he gets obsessive sometimes), Cheza (she's the flower maiden), Tsume (he's the manly one who "doesnt need friends") and Toboe~ (he's adorble and kinda reminds me of North Italy in Hetalia, he's very puppy like)

Back
Top Bottom