!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

I've heard of it. Several people have told me it's really awesome. But I wouldn't know :p
Okay thanks! I saw it has an on average rating of 4 and a half stars soooo I will probably keep watching it to see if it gets more interesting.
Do you have any suggestions for romance or comedy animes??? I can't remember if you said you watched those genres.

Okay thanks! I saw it has an on average rating of 4 and a half stars soooo I will probably keep watching it to see if it gets more interesting.
Do you have any suggestions for romance or comedy animes??? I can't remember if you said you watched those genres.
No clue for romance outside of clean yuri romance :p
As for Comedy, I say Gintama :p very funny! I've read the first 4 volumes and watched the first episode, and it was funy just about all the way through :3

It's no problem! And I totally would, if I didn't have like 5+ started, but not finished animes to watch ^-^;
I just started watching the cutest anime ever, Yuru Yuri :3 (it's clean, no ecchi, so far)
and OH MY GOODNESS IS IT TOO 可愛い (kawaii)
It's certainly cheered me up after all the feels that watching The Last of Us gave me :p
Who did you watch play the Last of Us, I watched it too. When I was watching it I was wishing it would never end.. but it did. :(

Back
Top Bottom