anime school RP

Missy brushed her long hair, applied her makeup, and grabbed her book bag, before heading out the door and running smack into aglaia, her BFF. "holy crap, you scared me!!!" missy exclaimed in her semi-country accent.

(Ok)

Wintent walked to school her hoodie over her head as she listened to her MP3 blast Comatose by Skillet.

Wintent walked into the school and the first person who greeted her was a jock who onstead of saying hi tripped her making her end up face planting into the ground.

Missy grabbed aglaia by the arm, yelling "oh my gosh, we are gonna be soooooo late!!!" melodramatically as she dragged her toward the school. Just in time to see some soon to be injured jock tripping a pretty, pale girl. Missy dropped aglaia's arm, and ran to the girl, asking "are you ok?" and offering her hand.

Missy grabbed aglaia by the arm, yelling "oh my gosh, we are gonna be soooooo late!!!" melodramatically as she dragged her toward the school. Just in time to see some soon to be injured jock tripping a pretty, pale girl. Missy dropped aglaia's arm, and ran to the girl, asking "are you ok?" and offering her hand.

Wintent just glanced at her then stood up dusting herself off walking away.

Missy watched the so
Ent girl stalk off, wondering what that was about, before whirling on the jock, eyes blazing. (I'm trying to give this character my personality, I even gave it my looks, and my BFF, LOL.)

(Lol!)

Wintent walked to her locker and opened it pulling out a few books and her journal. A jock and a bunch of his friends walked over to her and grabbed her journal and ooened it to a random page and started reading laughing as Wintent tried to get it back,"Dear journal today was another horrible day those meat heads decided to make fun of me again but this time they pretended to cut there wrist during lunch bt grabbing plastic forks and busting ketchup packets and squrting them on there wrist. They don't know how much I died inside because of that!" He said then started laughing remembering it. Wintent's eyes started watering as she tried to grab it.

Missy paused before attacking this idiot, hearing the other dip turds bothering the girl. (I would be expelled from public school for assault. I would actually do this.) she thrust her bag into aglaia's hands, before creeping up behind the jock reading this girls journal and pantsing him and pulling him to the ground by pinching his ear and digging her nails in. (this method works VERY well on unruly teenage boys. I've tried it, on several occasions, and caused boys twice my size to cry like babies)

Last edited:
Missy paused before attacking this idiot, hearing the other dip turds bothering the girl. (I would be expelled from public school for assault. I would actually do this.) she thrust her bag into aglaia's hands, before creeping up behind the jock reading this girls journal and pantsing him and pulling him to the ground by pinching his ear and digging her nails in. (this method works VERY well on unruly teenage boys. I've tried it, on several occasions, and caused boys twice my size to cry like babies)

Wintent grabbed her journal wipping her eyes she looked gratefully at Missy.

forum;
name:Joushua (Josh)
clicks: goth
crush:
boy/girlfriend:
personality:Quiet funny to friends and is kind to friends
discription:

work place:Local skater shop
user name:Wintent

Back
Top Bottom