Anniversary Thread

DH and I celebrate 2 anniversaries, sort of out of habit lol.
Our dating anniversary we celebrate is on Sept. 13th..this past Sept. made 9 years.
Our wedding anniversary is on June 13th..this past June made 3 years....We waited forever to get married lol...we both wanted to finish college....people thought we were nuts and was even told that we were putting off a wedding because we knew we'd never make it....so far proving them wrong and and it puts a big smile on my face every morning waking up next to him!

My 15th wedding anniversary was Sep.25. We have been together for 18 years. We have 4 kids, 12,8,6,4. Everybody said that dh and I would never make it either...... I love laughing at them now!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL THOSE ON TODAY!!!!!!

Our anniversary of 19 yrs is November 4th...And we'll always know how long it's been because our daughter was born exactly 10 months later on Sept 4th.

Quote:
Congratulations!!! And to Run-A-Muck too.

Mine is June 30. It was 18 years this past June. We've been together since January 89 so almost 20 years. Whoa! How'd that happen?

Last June 30 we celebrated 21 years of love that will last Forever.

Mine and hubby's anniversary is April 8. We've been married 12 years. We also celebrate our dating anniversary, which is February 13, 15 years.

We have 5 kids - ages 18, 16, 15, 11, and 5. (No, my math isn't wrong...he had 3 boys from a previous marriage...)
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom