Anniversary Thread

Quote:
Congrats!!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Congratulations!!! And to Run-A-Muck too.

Mine is June 30. It was 18 years this past June. We've been together since January 89 so almost 20 years. Whoa! How'd that happen?

Although our anniversary is not until Dec 31, we got married on the millenium, you remember Y2K? We did rush into marriage, and NO I was not pregnant. We met July 3rd and married just 6 months later. Yes, there was fireworks!!!
wink.png
This will be our 9th year anniversary.

OH this is fun...Happy Anniversary to all you folks who are having an anniversary in Oct. Ours was August 29th This last August was 20 years for us. We were married at 17 and 18 years old. My hubby needed his parents permission HEHE I LOVE that. I Don't love that I'm the older one though!

ETA: And NO I was not pregnant
big_smile.png
THat is something everyone always asks me!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks
smile.png
.... When we decided to get married, I thought it would be nice to go get married up north where we would go on vacation. We found this beautiful waterfall by accident while looking for moose. This is on the Canada border in NH. So we thought it would be too hard to plan.... And decided if it got too complicated we would need a plan closer to home. So I called the town clerk up there in Pittsburg NH for help finding a place to stay and a JP. Well, that one call and I had my entire day planned. Turned out she happened to be a JP and her best friend owned a cabin we could rent
smile.png
Its so beautiful up there. The main rd all the way up to canada is rt 3 and its called "Moose Alley". And its amazing up there.

Back
Top Bottom