Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

Go to the BYC store and sign into your account there (or create one if you have not already).
Purchase the GFM and I will apply it as soon as I get payment confirmation!

Dear BYC Administrator,

I just bought the 1 year Golden Feather Membership, how do I go about adding it to my member profile?

Order #2345

Regards

Surehatch

Someone just pointed out that I am not a GFM....I certainly didn't expect that.
hu.gif
Anyway, how can I find out who was the kind person who gifted me with this? I would really like to thank them for doing so.
big_smile.png

I have a question about my GFM. Since a lovely anonomous BYC moderator gave me a free GFM do I have it for life or is it temporary. I just want to know. I figured forever but I want to be sure. Thanks!

Quote:
Sorry, it is anonymous
wink.png

Quote:
It was also an anonymous gift from another member, not a moderator.
wink.png

It is not forever. I will check your subscription and let you know via PM when it expires.

Quote:
The thing is I didn't pay for it. It was granted to me by an anonomous BYC moderator for free.

It will depend on how much the person who gifted it to you paid for it. They might have won it in the Trivia contest. Then it would depend on if it was the first place prize or second, or third. Terrie said that she would notify you when it runs out.

We've had a lot of different GFM lengths: 3, 4, 6, and 12 months. We give them out as prizes all over and members often buy them or get them with other purchases. Any of them can be gifted and even stacked on top of one another.

If you ever want to know how many days are left with your GFM, just let Terrie know and she'll look it up.

Back
Top Bottom