Annoyed and Threating neighbor

I know taking the high road is the best option here, it just seems I have already done everything in my power and its still not good enough.

As mentioned, he is the neighborhood grump. He calls the township on everyone, and I am his latest target.

All the neighbors warned me about him, it's just frustrating that he is now getting almost hostile by making threats.

Going to ignore him, if he continues I will file a harassment report on him, as I have already started documenting every interaction and have it recorded on my doorbell (since he comes to my front door).

Also he isn't getting anymore eggs after some of the things he called me. Hillbilly, red neck, should go move to Duson (the hick part of the city), and some other non mentionables.

Dude is just a disgruntled old man, nothing will please him.

One other thing I forgot to mention, his yard is significantly higher than mine. He can stand in the middle of his yard and see my entire backyard.

Only option is a 12 foot fence, or wait a few years for some trees to grow :/ and the 12 foot fence will cost around $5k, which I just dont have right now.

I know taking the high road is the best option here, it just seems I have already done everything in my power and its still not good enough.

As mentioned, he is the neighborhood grump. He calls the township on everyone, and I am his latest target.

All the neighbors warned me about him, it's just frustrating that he is now getting almost hostile by making threats.

Going to ignore him, if he continues I will file a harassment report on him, as I have already started documenting every interaction and have it recorded on my doorbell (since he comes to my front door).

Also he isn't getting anymore eggs after some of the things he called me. Hillbilly, red neck, should go move to Duson (the hick part of the city), and some other non mentionables.

Dude is just a disgruntled old man, nothing will please him.
You've been giving this person eggs yet you're here complaining that he's harassing you?

I'm so sorry but this is just not adding up.
You're claiming this person has harassing you but you haven't contacted the authorites yet? Why not?

It makes no difference what he's done or hasn't done to anyone else.
Only thing that matters is what he's doing to you so if he's breaking the law call the cops and get it over with.

You've been giving this person eggs yet you're here complaining that he's harassing you?

I'm so sorry but this is just not adding up.
You're claiming this person has harassing you but you haven't contacted the authorites yet? Why not?

It makes no difference what he's done or hasn't done to anyone else.
Only thing that matters is what he's doing to you so if he's breaking the law call the cops and get it over with.

I have given his family eggs once, more specifically his wife. This was a peace offering. He then started getting more aggressive with his complaints/statements.

As far as why I haven't contacted the authorities is because yesterday was his first true threat. Previously, he just made extremely rude backhanded comments that no adult usually makes.

Additionally, this is petty bullsh*t when it comes to neighborhood wars, the authorities would do nothing but laugh. Which is why I am hoping he calls the cops on me so that I can talk to them calmly and them just label him as a mess.

I have given his family eggs once, more specifically his wife. This was a peace offering. He then started getting more aggressive with his complaints/statements.

As far as why I haven't contacted the authorities is because yesterday was his first true threat. Previously, he just made extremely rude backhanded comments that no adult usually makes.

Additionally, this is petty bullsh*t when it comes to neighborhood wars, the authorities would do nothing but laugh. Which is why I am hoping he calls the cops on me so that I can talk to them calmly and them just label him as a mess.
What was the threat yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom