Annoying! But why do cats....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SoCalChick, Jan 27, 2010.

1. SoCalChick

SoCalChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Valley Center, CA
    Very annoying - why do cats love to walk across my computer keyboard![​IMG] They hit buttons and send me to places on my computer which I have no idea! The other day my cat walked across my board suddlenly the font on my screen went SO BIG ! It was like I was 100 yrs old and needed extra big font!!!! Or they will randomly hit the 'send' button when i'm not done typing.....
    Dont get me wrong I love my cats. [​IMG]

2. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    They love BYC (BackyardCats)

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    You are not alone! I LOVE my cats too, but........................

I have 4 in the house. There is only one who will not stay off of the keyboard! Drives me nuts. Not only does she open tons of windows or make my computer do things I didn't know it could, her hair gets stuck between the keys!! [​IMG]

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Cats? My lavender cochin Bebe, does that. She has to be right by me when I am on the computer and likes to type(peck) sending messages like ^^#W$dadklaonva uih;a iasopja/d ///.,,,,,,,..-+++ faeadl; j to my friends. They usually are like wth? [​IMG]

5. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    Quote:See, I remember my cats always laying on my math homework. Don't get me wrong, it was a great excuse not to do it... But my grades did suffer occasionally... [​IMG] The trick is, put a sheet of paper next to your computer. They'll lay down on the paper. Works for me every time. [​IMG]

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    KiKi doesn't walk across the keyboard, but she does insist on sitting on my shoulder - all 10 lbs. of her - while I type. Gives me stinkeye big time if I put her down.

7. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Cuz deep down cats are evil.

8. LizFM

LizFM Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2009
    When cats want your attention, they don't wait patiently, they go where your attention IS already. [​IMG]

Right now I'm using my laptop and trying to see the keyboard over an 18 pound Maine Coon that just HAS to lay across my chest.

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    mine loves to walk by when im on the bed watching TV and plopp down in front of me or stick his rear end in my face.

10. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Pierre waits until I am sound asleep and then comes up and purrs really loud in my ear and touches it with that cold wet nose. He always has this "what?" look on his face when I come up sputtering. He also sets and watches me eat. Drives me batty. Worse than a dog about that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by