annoying person rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you (or friends) leave negative or argumentive comments on this person's page, know that you can be reported to DA, which has rules against flaming and harassment. And that is what such comments are, regardless of who started it. I recommend letting it go. Do not keep visiting this person's page, and block them from yours if necessary. I also would recommend removing the site link from this post, as BYC generally discourages bringing in issues from other sites.

In life, you will probably find that such things and people are not worth getting upset over. Bragging is a neon sign of an insecure person, and making them feel more insecure generally just worsens the situation for everyone involved.

Last edited:
I think one of my kiddos goes to that site.Is there an ignore button? I would opt for that so you can no longer see any of her posts.

Life. is to short to let others annoy you.Totally ignore her.I know it is tempting to look.To see what someone says about you even when you know it is mean stuff,but it really isn't worth it.To many good people out there to enjoy.

She is better than me at drawing. I never like telling people that they aren't good at something cause it is always perspective. But sometimes reality hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom