Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Yes, and I have more than one :(

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, my sibling(s) are nice to me

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I am an only child!!!!! :)

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
I think it's impossible to have a sibling that's not annoying at some piont or another. I'm sure that my siblings find me quite annoying too. Sometimes I think older siblings can be very selfish by not giving at least some attention to their younger siblings. I know lots of people who practically hate their siblings. I love mine. I have 5 siblings, and I'm proud of it. Families shape society, and some people are selfish or afraid that they can't love anymore, so they either don't have kids, or very few kids at all. (Of course I'm not bashing people who can't have kids.) I'm happy to say that my parents had me! (If they were selfish I wouldn't be here... *sob*) I'm also soo happy that they love and discipline me. I would feel very insecure if they didn't set boundaries for me and my sibs.

I have 2 sisters one beats me up locks me in our chicken coop and the other one i have not talked to in about 3 YEARS she deleted me off of FaceBook she is getting married and i ain't invited to it she says that i am a mean sister when i ain't i am glad that i am her STEP SISTER if she is going to be mean to me i am going to be mean BACK

Try loving her, she might change. When they beat you (thats just awful! beating you,
sad.png
) smile, they could change.
smile.png

I have a "little" brother (we're both in our 40's, so neither of us are so little anymore) that seems stuck in the patterns of our childhood. THAT gets annoying in a hurry!

However with time we have come to love one another in completely unexpected ways, along with our sister (also younger) sometimes we are all we have.

I have 2 siblings. Older brother and older sister... we have alot of fun together. My mom and sister are my best friends wellll except for DH...
The only thing that is annoying is I still often...very often get told what to do like when I was a teen or child... and I just turned 30! Aarrgh oh well that's life I guess.. I will always be close to my family. :)

Back
Top Bottom