Another day with Luna Pig!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by LMEggs, Jul 11, 2011.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Luna pig got Lucky today Normally I don't give treats period but with a bit of begging to my elderly grandmother she managed to score a couple crumbs and a couple droplets of soda!
    She enjoyed a good walk and belly rub and watching the electric line people work on our property on the other side of the yard she thought they were doing a excellent job!
    For anyone wondering Luna is a Juliana Miniature pig that is 12 weeks old I've had her since she was a 3 week old shes been human raised from 3 days old Humans are about all she knows besides her new Sissy Savanna a peach roan Spotted 3/4 Juliana that she adores and her brother from day 1 of her arrival Tumbleweed the miniature Fuzzy lop rabbit whom which she is rarely apart from except when I take her for walks. Shes a bit of a fatty due to being a only pig for a while she eats tumbleweeds food and hers too so I have to now move tumbler to eat then put him back she'll be all good soon now shes not getting tumblers food! Who says tiny pigs are starved to tinyness never seen one thats a TINY PIG and a fat TINY pig infact no food skimping on this bug!

Heres Luna getting the tiny droplet she can from the soda
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heres Luna learning to Sit and Stay Shes doing better at the sitting part but forget about the staying part LOL!
    [​IMG]
    Luna Getting a belly rubbing she enjoys every moment of it!
    [​IMG]
    HEAD RUB!!! Knuckle samwhich on the forehead!
    [​IMG]
    Not quiet a foot tall yet Luney ?
    [​IMG]
    Sorry but your not big enough to fill my shoes yet..
    [​IMG]
    Luna begging for her crumb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What I'm rootin right now ??
    [​IMG]
    Luna watchin everyone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nope Not even a foot tall...
    [​IMG]
    Hi there!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whats in this ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anything left ??
    [​IMG]
    Look the are enlarged to my size!! But sadly theres no more...
    [​IMG]

2. bhazell123

bhazell123 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Welsh La
    :loveaww that is too stinking cute i recently just got a 8 week old piggie and he wasnt handle enough so mine doesnt like me [​IMG] and he looks like your only he has a little white on the bridge of his nose but yours is precious

3. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Awww! [​IMG] Luna is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by