Another Farmtown addict

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by desertgirl, Jan 1, 2010.

1. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Just started playing trying to figure it all out. It would seem you must have neighbours? I read through the other post...but I'm still lost. Any advice? Won't you be my neighbour? How ?[​IMG]

Also, is there someway we could ID ourselves in the arket so we could hire each other if times are tough? Like maybe "say" BYC, ad we would all give priority?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok, send me a friend request - [email protected] and then I can send you a neighbor request and you send me one too. In my name on FarmTown - it's Debi (BYC) so others from here can identify me. I LOVE that game. Level 53 here. I can help you.

3. safarichick101

safarichick101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2009
    College Station TX
    Farmville is better. Tisk. Tisk. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

Quote:See I disagree. FarmTown you can hire people and it is jerky all over the place like FV. I like having conversations with people on my farm in FT.

5. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    [email protected]
    Dawn BYC is my name, I'll have a HUGE crop of pineapple in 2 dys if you need coins.

6. debilorrah

Quote:You are my neighbor right? I cannot connect BYC names with real ones to save my life.

7. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    Quote:You are my neighbor right? I cannot connect BYC names with real ones to save my life.

Yes.

I like FT better also. I love the market.

8. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    You guys are the best. Ok-sending now Thanks!!!!!

9. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Quote:See I disagree. FarmTown you can hire people and it is jerky all over the place like FV. I like having conversations with people on my farm in FT.

Great. I was ever on the computer, then I found BYC ,then Farmtown, now I'll have to check out Farmville...

I'm never going outside again...[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind

Great. I was ever on the computer, then I found BYC ,then Farmtown, now I'll have to check out Farmville...

I'm never going outside again...[​IMG] [​IMG]

Back away from the computer and no one gets hurt. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by