Another FREE bbs and red orp project egg & other egg giveaway! Winner!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MissPrissy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Someone just pointed out to me that I am approaching the 20,000 post mark.

In honor of that little aniiversary I am going to give away yet another dozen eggs. This set of eggs with will be a grab bag of sorts. I have some mixed main laying house eggs that could be buff orp or white wyandotte x project orp roo, I also have black orp hens x Big Red's project eggs and bbs orp eggs. There night even be a turkey egg or two if the girls don't go broody and keep laying as they have been. There may even be some jumbo coturnix eggs.

How about this time you nominate someone else to get the free eggs? Tell me why your pick of a certain BYC member should get these eggs. I'll have my DD (lilbopeep) choose a winner and hopefully I'll get fresh out by Saturday - always contingent upon the girls cooperating with the egg laying.

for example - TerrieLacy might post: I nominate speckledhen to have this dozen hatching eggs because she is so helpful and kind to everyone here on BYC. She knows alot about chickens and she always has good advise and is willing to help when we don't know which way to turn. her 'bator is empty and she needs something to put in it.

Please do not nominate anyone who has already gotten free eggs from me. Give someone else a chance. Also, only nominate people that you know really wants some hatching eggs.

Closing time is tomorrow (Friday) at 10am.

Ready?

Set.

Go!

2. One Acre Wonder Farm

One Acre Wonder Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2009
    Vermont
    [​IMG]

What a wonderful idea!

3. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I nominate Miss Jayne because she is such a sweet person and is always giving things away herself. Also, she loves her animals! [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I nominate Ms. Maplesky. She has just caught the hatching bug, and with her current physical health at risk, it is good for heart to have such love and joy around her. Not only that, but the more that hatch the more her little girls learn about the love of all things chicken.

5. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    Quote:I, as well, nominate MJ. She is an amazing person that I belive would appreciate these eggs. [​IMG]

6. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    I would like to nominate Barbara AKA BloominBeauty. Not only is she an incredibly nice person who has let me oggle at her chickens and turkeys - she has also given me tons of eggs out of the goodness of her heart. She has hosted me at her home and let my kids run around her yard whilst my 3 yr old was deconstructing her porch [​IMG]
    She is a wonderful person and I think she deserves them [​IMG]

7. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Miss Jayne. [​IMG]

8. mahsmaj

mahsmaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Hannibal, Missouri
    Me!!! ... wait theres a rule that says I cant nominate myself...

Ms. Maplesky! What debiraymond said just made my heart drop! [​IMG]

9. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
  10. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:I second Ms. Maplesky

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by