Another FREE bbs and red orp project egg & other egg giveaway! Winner!

I nominate Pumpkinpup! Besides being the Best Buddy around, she is kind and helpful to anyone and she has had some bad luck lately, she just lost one of her beloved Cochins. Also, she took in 2 cats a few months ago, has cared for them and one just had kittens and she lost 2 kittens, this has been very stressful for her as she is a big time animal lover. She puts up with all my animals , chickens, Dogs and Horses everytime she is here and she cares for them if we go away.
Pumpkinpup is truly deserving of these eggs, they would cheer her up and bring back her wonderful smile.

I nominate Hollymh also, she has been so good at taking care of her eggs, just to have them fall through. She worked harder than anyone I saw, and is still excited that one hatched.

I nominate Gopherboyfarms! - The Gopher boy videos and posts have on more than one occasion made me smile and forget about a stressful day. The posts are also very informative and I give him credit for my first successful hatch (80%) since I followed his bator plans. Thanks Gopherboy!
big_smile.png

I say give them to Monarc23
She and her husband have come on hard times. She loves hatching loves her birds and it would give her kind heart a reason to smile.

I nominate hollyhm, I feel really bad because she made everything like a countdown and many other stuff, I feel like if someone is going to have a baby and they already bought everything pampers, clothes, etc... and then they realize they are not going to have nothing!
hit.gif
and all that time spent taking a lot more care in her wealth (in this case holly was taking a lot of care of the temp, humidity and other stuff really bad!) I feel the same way for hollyhm. Im still crossing my fingers for her.
fl.gif

Quote:
This sounded good to me!! She get's my vote!!

I could not chose just one person to give them to. There are so many wonderful and deserving people on BYC. GoodLuck everybody!!

Back
Top Bottom