Another Friday Night, And My Husband's Up A Tree.

ninjapoodles

Sees What You Did There
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Central Arkansas
Ahhhh...hunting season.
tongue.png
I AM SO BORED. I don't feel like doing chores, and I just finished my stack of books...*sigh*.

What do the rest of the hunting widows (or widowers, as the case may be) do while your spouse is up a tree?

Quote:
Haha! You know, I love Twitter , and there are programs that let you chart your Twitter activity--you can tell the days I'm home alone by my sharply increased Twitter activity, and I'm betting the same would be true here, if we could graph our BYC posts.

On second thought...let's don't, and say we did.
tongue.png

Quote:
Haha! You know, I love Twitter , and there are programs that let you chart your Twitter activity--you can tell the days I'm home alone by my sharply increased Twitter activity, and I'm betting the same would be true here, if we could graph our BYC posts.

On second thought...let's don't, and say we did.
tongue.png

HAHA, Dh does not hunt much but he watches tv alote and I don't. So I am on BYC "alote".

Why don't you go with him??? I hunt and kill more than my poor DH does!! LOL!! He will tell you it's the truth. He sits out there waiting for a monster buck while I'm popping all the does. There are TOO many does and somebody has to keep them under control. I will tell you though, that I started hunting way before I met my husband, and if it's something you've never tried you can't say you don't like it. Get out there, it's great!!!

Back
Top Bottom