Another in the news today.

Some of this seems cruel. I have to wonder why young boys could not keep up with a 45 year old man. My guess is they were the typical fat lazy video game playing American youths.

I think the guy had the right idea but the wrong approach.

At least he was leading by example not staying at the top and telling them to get going.

I think we may have a case of too many prosecutors and not enough victims on this one folks.

Last edited:
tofu, hummus and veggie burgers? I gonna throw up just thinking about eating that crap.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Some of this seems cruel. I have to wonder why young boys could not keep up with a 45 year old man. My guess is they were the typical fat lazy video game playing American youths.

I think the guy had the right idea but the wrong approach.

At least he was leading by example not staying at the top and telling them to get going.

I think we may have a case of too many prosecutors and not enough victims on this one folks.

In this case the boys were deprived of water. The park rangers noticed symptoms of heat exhaustion. I believe a man died on the same trail that day because of heat exhaustion.

Quote:

In this case the boys were deprived of water. The park rangers noticed symptoms of heat exhaustion. I believe a man died on the same trail that day because of heat exhaustion.

Yes it says in there that a man did die and that a ranger saw the grandfather kicking the boys along the trail.

Back
Top Bottom