Another Jen Mix, Pure bantam and LF- Florida $6 for 8 eggs-UPDATED!

Jenlyn9483

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Hello I have the following eggs that can go out tomorrow. You can pick your qty and kind on what is available.

I accept Paypal only to [email protected]

Price is $6

PLUS Shipping to your zip + $.75 Del Conf and $1 Packaging material

These are the eggs

3 Cuckoo Maran
1 Standard Buff Cochin
3 OEGB (old english game bantam)
1 Sizzle

Last edited:
Quote:
sorry if I'm being dumb, I can't understand your pricing.
it says these are per egg not dozen
so if I want 12 eggs it's $8/egg vs if I only want 6 eggs, they are 1/2 the price at $4/egg?

The egg quantities are per egg not dozen..I have 5 cuckoo maran eggs Not 5 dozen cuckoo eggs available today.

Sorry to be confusing

$4 for 6 eggs
$6 for 8 eggs
$8 for 12 eggs

Plus the shipping and Del conf and Packaging material

Last edited:
Quote:
so what you are saying if I have this right is:
I can buy any 6 eggs and they are $4 plus the shipping etc but I am limited to 5 being marans one would have to be something else.
or am I paying $4 per egg and getting 6 for a total of $24 plus the shipping etc.

If I want these for the half dozen:

5 Cuckoo Maran
1 Egyptian Fayoumis- RIR/Game

What would shipping be to 28713? I'm teetering on the idea of going for the 8 and adding in two OEGBs.

Quote:
I can buy any 6 eggs and they are $4 plus the shipping etc but I am limited to 5 being marans one would have to be something else.
or am I paying $4 per egg and getting 6 for a total of $24 plus the shipping etc.

Its if you want any 6 eggs its $4 for the 6. so yes if you want the 5 maran then you can pick one other eggs to make it 6

Quote:
Hello, Shipping would be $5.75 + .75 del conf + $1 packaging + $4 for 6 eggs= Total $11.50

If you want 8 eggs your total would be $13.50

Thanks!

Quote:

If you want 6 eggs your total would be $4 + $1 packaging + $.75 Del Conf + Shipping cost.

Quote:
Hello, Shipping would be $5.75 + .75 del conf + $1 packaging + $4 for 6 eggs= Total $11.50

If you want 8 eggs your total would be $13.50

Thanks!

Ok, since it looks like some one else might want Marans too, I think I'll take 3 Marans, 1 Fayoumis (cross) and 4 OEGBs. Payment is on it's way in a moment.

Edit: Sent. Let me know if you get it alright.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom