Do you have rabbits/a rabbit?

• No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I have hundreds!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Sadi Saddle just had babies I heard some squealy shrieking noises in "The Bunny Room" so I went in figuring there was a fight between Mas Pie and Laddle Paddle about sleeping boxes and then in the "Maternity" area there were 5 new additions to wild rabbits. Names anyone please only names like Ladie Madie or something like that 4 girls 1 boy

Thanks

Last edited:
Sadi Saddle just had babies I heard some squealy shrieking noises in "The Bunny Room" so I went in figuring there was a fight between Mas Pie and Laddle Paddle about sleeping boxes and then in the "Maternity" area there were 5 new additions to wild rabbits. Names anyone please only names like Ladie Madie or something like that 4 girls 1 boy

Thanks
congratulations!

Quote: Wow, they were just born and already you can sex them? I've tried a strong light and a good eye, but I still can't tell till 3 weeks or so.

I am a veterinarian! LOL my golly those boys sure kick hard. Had a ton of work. You need special work done

I just got a pair of mini lops. The lady we got them from had them housed together for past month so well see if we end up with any kits! If not we will def be breeding them later on :))

I just got a pair of mini lops. The lady we got them from had them housed together for past month so well see if we end up with any kits! If not we will def be breeding them later on
smile.png
)
I like mini lops. Good luck with them!

Back
Top Bottom