Another new member

Oddcha

Hatching
Feb 19, 2017
Hello! I'm also new here. I've looked at a few threads in the past but only now just signed up. I'm about to (hopefully) buy a nice house with an old, giant barn. I want to raise chicken and probably other animals. I will be looking here for help and ideas!
1f62c.png
1f604.png

Howdy from Kansas, Oddcha, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! I wish you well on your home purchase and entry into the wonderful world of chickens. Here is a great link to speed up your learning curve: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center It is packed with helpful articles covering the entire range of chicken keeping. And if you'd like to with local poultry folks, find your state thread in this link and say howdy: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!
D.gif

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. You have some great links from redsoxs, so I will just wish you the best of luck and feel free to ask any questions as you embark on your new chicken-keeping adventure.

Best wishes
CT

G’Day from down under Oddcha
frow.gif
Welcome!

All the best with the move and future plans!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Congrats on the new place and best of luck with all your plans!

Hello and :welcome! I'm so glad you joined us here and I hope you enjoy it just as much as the rest of us do! If you ever have any questions about livestock that isn't chickens, pop on over to the Other Pets and Livestock forum, and I'll promise you there will be people there to help! Best of luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom