Another poopy picture

ValerieJ

On the other side
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
Day old Pippi's first poop is green! She just started to eat and drink. First poop surprised her and me. :barnie Here's a pic. What do you think?
Pippi green poop.jpg

Excellent example of a healthy first poop! I always breathe a sigh of relief when they do that because it means their digestive system is working.
Okay then...I'll just file that one under "Am I too stupid to have chickens". :lau Thanks so much fore reassuring me. This is the first time I've seen a chicks first poop. :lau I've always bought my chicks after they were a couple days old.:confused: She is healthy and just the cutest thing ever trying to keep up with her week old brooding mates. :wee

Okay then...I'll just file that one under "Am I too stupid to have chickens". :lau Thanks so much fore reassuring me. This is the first time I've seen a chicks first poop. :lau I've always bought my chicks after they were a couple days old.:confused: She is healthy and just the cutest thing ever trying to keep up with her week old brooding mates. :wee
No need to file it there, it's something that one doesn't know is normal until they start hatching. I freaked out the first time I saw it too. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom