Another question about niacin deficiency

Pics
****update

My psalms is doing very well at the moment was told that all they did was supply vitamins and cared for her im so happy thank you all so much for the encouragement. 💕🦢

Attachments

• 9A7BEC55-D347-4DC8-81EE-F6504EF81DED.jpeg
    9A7BEC55-D347-4DC8-81EE-F6504EF81DED.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 3
Another update...

Psalms is doing great BUT
My other ducks do not like her and I don’t know what to do. She wants to be apart of the click but they chase her and peck at her. I don’t know what to do to help her. When I start to build a pin she will be all alone and she already chirps all night if she don’t see me? Any advice?

Attachments

• EA799D46-F6D6-4473-B14A-4B940A4B27E2.jpeg
    EA799D46-F6D6-4473-B14A-4B940A4B27E2.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 1
She has become a stranger to them since she wasn’t there when they made the strong bond, can you tell who is the worse at starting the picking? Can you place a piece of plastic in the brooder or something that will separate but where they can still see each other. Then start by placing one of the less bullying in with her if that goes good then try another in a day. Keep doing this until all are on her side of the brooder. Sometimes just a move can get them out of it.

She has become a stranger to them since she wasn’t there when they made the strong bond, can you tell who is the worse at starting the picking? Can you place a piece of plastic in the brooder or something that will separate but where they can still see each other. Then start by placing one of the less bullying in with her if that goes good then try another in a day. Keep doing this until all are on her side of the brooder. Sometimes just a move can get them out of it.

Right now they are roaming outside during the day since I don’t have room in the brooder. I have let them out all at once and they chase her down I do know 2 of them that are great with her until the flock comes and then they turn to bullying her too. I can try something while they are outside.

Back
Top Bottom