1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

another set of QUINTS

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Thunderhill, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    Nimue kidded QUINTUPLETS on Feb 27, 2009. This was our second set of quints this year. Three of them were just too tiny to survive but we did get two blue eyed polled bucklings who are doing just great!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    [​IMG] Very Pretty! That's great that both are polled and blue eyed! Sorry you lost the three. [​IMG]

I am still in GA and will get that info to you as soon as I get back home.

Mitzi

3. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    They are so cute!!! I am sorry you lost the others. Quints, WOW!!

4. Thunderhill

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    Thank You!! Thanks Mitzi...have fun in GA!!!
    And I just got my CAE Test results from the Lab...the whole herd tested negative...WOO HOOO!!!!!

5. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    awesome babies, my buck hero was a quint, i'm on kid watch 2009, i think gigi is going to go today sometime or my luck 3 am in the morning, at least it's 70 degrees here in wv:D

6. Wow, that blue eyed black buckling is stunning!

7. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    Oh, they are cute!!

8. mcg30_40

mcg30_40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Very cute!! We had one miscarry this week. It was her first pregnancy and she was just too young to carry to term. We didn't even know she was pregnant. The kid looked to be about 4 months along.

9. Thunderhill

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    Thank You!
    The black boy is solid black...not a bit of any other color on him. First time I've had a solid black one....he is for sale but the other guy is already sold

10. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Congrats on the two beautiful boys. Sorry about the other three - that's always so hard.

There was a news story last week about a farm in WI whose Nigi had quads - they said it was so rare to ever happen ... my husband saved it for me to watch. I said, "Oh yea! Well, there's someone on BYC who's goat had Quints and another with Quads!" Where's your news story? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by