another warriors RP~DawnClan, FireClan, ForestClan, and RainClan~NEEDS PLAYERS!!!

CayugaLover

The Duck Whisperer
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
My own imagination. Beat that!
if you're looking at this, chances are, you're joining, and if you're joining this, than i am glad you joined my RP! i haven't finished the warriors books, i'm still reading them. i hope i'm not to ignorant about the warriors world
wink.png
. always look at the front page when you're here, i will post my own forms here but not nessesarily anywhere else on this thread, i dislike having to post it twice. :p anyway, here are the forms for joining:

name:
clan:
appearence:
picture: (if you've got one, put it here.)
other:
BYC username:
you don't have to add a picture if you don't have one, and if there's nothing other to add, just say none or skip that question. here
are the rules:
  • don't kill anyone else's charrie unless you PM them and they say it's okay
  • i am only allowing up to 6 Clans, so if you want to start a clan, hurry up and PM me to claim one! (and you MUST PM me!)
  • you can have as many characters as you want
  • please put whatever your characters say in qoutes, just to clear up confusion
  • don't reserve a clan and then never make one
  • all BYC rules apply.
  • other than that, HAVE FUN!
here's the charactars i have so far, look below for details on them!
~DawnClan~
Leader: (open, if you have a leader in any clan, make note of how many lives your leader has left.)
Deputy: (open)
Medicine Cat: (open)
Warriors: (unlimited)
Apprentices: (unlimited) (if you have an apprentice, please add mentor in the form!)
Queens: (unlimited)
Kits: (unlimited)
CayugaLover started this clan

~FireClan~
Leader: (reserved)
Apprentices: (unlimited)
Kits:(umlimited)
CayugaLover started this clan

~ForestClan~
Medicine Cat: (reserved)
Warriors: (unlimted)
Apprentices: (unlimited, Med. Cat apprentice reserved)
bluedragonfire started this clan

~Rainclan~
Deputy (reserved)
Apprentices: (unlimited, if your apprentice is apprentice Medicine Cat, make note of that too. yes, that goes for the rest of the clans too.)
ChickenRadio started this clan

~Loners~
none
~Kittypets~
none
~rouges~
OwlWhisper

~details on current characters~
name: BrackenStar
clan: FireClan
appearence: golden-brown fur and green eyes.
picture:

yes i'm terrible at drawing cats!
other: has 8 lives left
BYC username: CayugaLover

name: SnowFlower
clan: FireClan
appearence: white with blue eyes
picture: none yet
other: nothing yet

name: GreyStar
clan: RainClan'
appearence: she has a black face, black paws, and the tip of her tail is black. the rest of her body is light grey. she has blue eyes.
other: she still has 9 lives
BYC username: ChickenRadio

name: RushStar
clan: ForestClan
appearence: she is a slender brown-ticked tabby with a white nose, left forepaw, chest, and right hind leg. her eyes are a mix of amber and green.
pic: when i have one i'll put it up.
other: she is a wise and kind leader, and is devoted to her clan. she tries to keep peace with the other clans as much as possible. she had kits before she became deputy, and her children are SparrowSong, AmberLeaf, SmokeTail, and BrownHeart. her mate, who is also her deputy, is SunFire. she also has an apprentice, RowanPaw, which is unusual for clan leaders. she has 9 lives.
BYC username: bluedragonfire

name: SunFire
appearence: he is a large golden tabby tom, with darker feet. he has golden eyes, and a scar on his left shoulder.
other: RushStar is his mate. his daughters are AmberLeaf, SparrowSong, and BrownHeart. his son is Smoketail. he can be stern, but he always has his clan's best interests at heart. he is a great warrior, and is happy to give advice to any cat who asks for it, even a cat from a different clan. because of this he is respected by all clans. he is a great mentor and often has more faith in the apprentices than they do themselves. his apprentice is FernPaw.

name: AmberLeaf
appearance: she is a golden tabby like her father, but she has darker stripes. she is rather small and slender, and she has one white paw. her eyes are green.
pic: none yet
other: she is a very kind she-cat, and likes helping the queens in the nursery care for the kits. she does not have an apprentice. while she may be small, she is a ferocious fighter. SparrowSong, BrownHeart, and SmokeTail are her siblings.

name: SparrowSong
appearance: she is a brown tabby with patches of red and black fur. her left eye is green and her right eye is amber. she has one white forepaw.
pic: none yet
other: her siblings are AmberLeaf, BrownHeart, and SmokeTail. she does not have an apprentice yet, as she and her siblings have been warriors for only two moons. however, she hopes that one of the kits in the nursery, BirchKit, will become her apprentice. she is very loyal to ForestClan, and is one of the best hunters in the clan

name: BrownHeart
appearence: she is a dark brown tabby with a white stomach and nose, and a black stripe that goes from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. her eyes are golden.
picture: none yet.
other: she is a very easy-going cat. she loves her family and her clan. AmberLeaf, SparrowSong, and SmokeTail are her siblings, and her parents are RushStar and SunFire.

name: SmokeTail
appearance: he is a large smoky grey tabby with darker stripes on his tail. he has yellow eyes.
other: his siblings are Amberleaf, SparrowSong, and BrownHeart, and his parents are RushStar and SunFire. he is an easy-going cat, and he is a very good fighter and hunter.

name: RowanPaw
appearance: he is a feddish-brown tabby with black stipes. he has green eyes.
other: his sister is FernPaw. his mother is CloudDream and his father LongStripe. his mentor is RushStar, and he has been an apprentice for three moons.

name: OwlWhisper
clan: none (AKA loner/rogue)
appearence: black cat with unusual faing, grey tabby stripes on tail. some can occasionally be seen on the rest of the body in sertain light. has amber eyes which seem to glow from her midnight black fur.
picture: none
other: OwlWhisper is a cunning and quick-witted thinker, ably to get herself out of trouble fast. she is rarely seen and has been known to lurk in clans' territories for various periods of time. will ambush hunting clan cats that are alone and steal their prey either while they're carrying it, or after they've buried it. very mysterious.
BYC username: K-12 Chickens

name: FernPaw
appearence: she has light grey fur with darker points (legs, ears, face, and tail). her eyes are bright blue.
picture: none.
other: her mentor is SunFire, and she has been an apprentice for three moons. her mother is Clouddream. her father is
Longstripe, and her brother is RowanPaw. she is a very good hunter, and is quick to learn.

name: Twilight
clan: none
appearence: she's a sleek, well trimmed blue/grey she-cat, with dark-ish blue eyes.
other: she longs to explore the nearby forest: since the clans live pretty much out in the middle of no-where, she's a barn kitty. she's good friends with the other animals on her farm, and, for a kittypet, she's a really good hunter. she eats rats and mice out of the barn. she often gets dreams from starclan, but she knows not who or where they're from. her barn is closest to DawnClan.

name: FireStar
clan: DawnClan
appearence: tawny flame colored fur and blue eyes
other: has a mentor called SwiftWater, dad is FeatherTail and mom is PoppyFoot, brother is Scourge and sister is BramblePaw. he's a great hunter and a great warrior
BYC username: clucky3255

Last edited:
actually, there's two existing RPs, i have already joined one of them and, technocat, i wanted to join yours really bad, but at over 100 pages, it's too late to join! i didn't get to finish the thread before i submitted. i think i live in a different time zone than BYC, because it was dinner time... i can finish it now, though! (and, i don't mind if you join while i'm still editing.. go ahead!)

and if i didn't read all of the pages to get caught up, i would probably make a fool of myself, doing something that had already been done. i guess i could join as a kit, that way if i make a fool of myself, it doesn't matter...

No, it's a good idea. Can you add Meadowclan to the list of clans, and could you say that the leader, deputy, and both the medicine cat and the medicine cat's apprentice are reserved? I am still working on the forms.

Back
Top Bottom